XtextCasts is produced by Boris Brodski (BorisBrodski on Twitter, boris_brodski on SourceForge.net and borisbrodski on GitHub). A new episode will be released each Monday featuring tips and tricks with Xtext. The screencasts are short and focus on one technique so you can quickly move on to applying it to your own project. The topics target the intermediate Java and Java EE developer, but beginners and experts will get something out of it as well.
If you have any comments, suggestions, questions, etc. I'd love to hear them! Please use the Feedback Page or send an email to .
- Ubuntu Linux - the best operating system in the world
- VirtualBox - virtual maschine
- Eclipse - the best java IDE
- ViM - the best text editor
- Blender - for the intro and for putting it all together
- Kazam Screencaster - records the screen
All XtextCasts episodes are under the Creative Commons license. You are free to distribute unedited versions of the episodes for non-commercial purposes. You are also free to translate them into any language. If you would like to edit the video please contact me.