#21 Preference Page
Sep 23, 2013 | 12 minutes | Eclipse
In this episode I build a simple preference page customizing an Xtext generator.
- source code Project Files in Zip (114 KB)
- mp4 Full Size H.264 Video (31.6 MB)
- m4v Smaller H.264 Video (18.1 MB)
- webm Full Size VP8 Video (18.5 MB)
- ogv Full Size Theora Video (40.6 MB)
Thanks! That's exactly what I needed!
I'm glad it helped :)
Hi Boris,Thanks for the great explanation!
I would like to know how can I do to generate all the code, for example: "Hello name"
(not only the name) and subsequent lines in the text file?
You generate code in the IGenerator implementation.
Take a look of the screencast 3:
First sign in through GitHub to post a comment.